18/11/18

The Fall of the House of Usher. (Marta Martinez)







The story is about a boy (me) i was friend of a boy called Roderick, he write a letter that say that he was ill and he want me to go to his house to help him with his illnesses, the house was old and have a lot of windows also it was very dark. He has a sister called Madeline that she also had an illness, but the Family doctor didn’t know What illness she has. Then in the evening she died, and weent  to bring her to her tomb. When the moon appears to be in the sky, it was a very big storm, and a very strong wind, and my friend Usher come to my room and i readed a book for him, and we started to listen a sound that was every time closer and closer then the door opened and Madeline was there with the hands with blood ans sudenly Roderick death. I run away from the house and when i was outside the house fell down.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario