7/6/18

HOW TO BE AN ALIEN by INES PELLICER

First I’m going to start with how weird this book is, it is the weirdest book I have ever read before it is just a type of book that you do not see very often.
This book was about a man talking about differences between English people European people and British people. He tells you how to be rude how to be nice and even what words to use if you want to seem intelligent. There were 24 chapters that were about everyday situations and how they changed between different kind of people.
Personally my favourite chapter was number 16 A Bloomsbury Intellectual*
This chapter was about a kind of people that wanted to be different to each other. They wanted to have new and innovating ideas, they even wanted to look different so they dressed up with different coloured clothes just because they wanted people to think they didn’t matter about how they looked.
In this chapter the man gives you instructions of how to have a 3-day beard and how to shave a 4-day beard for it to look like a 3-day beard…, I think it is strange for a book but funny and interesting at the same time.
For being this type of people, you have to be kind or rude to other people, for example you don’t have to say, “thank you” or even “Hello”!!!
I loved this chapter because I would love to be this kind of people, I want to be part of the B.I club.
I think I will remember this book for ever!!! 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario