13/6/18

THE CROWN by PABLO MOYA

Seaburgh is a town near the sea where I live. Plaxton (is a friend) was in my house and he told me a story that happens to Plaxton. Plaxton was in an old church and he saw a picture of three crowns, and he asked to a man: Do you know anything about this picture? The man said that there were three crowns in England and they were magic because they protected the country. The man said that one of the three crowns was in Seaburgh! The man said that only the family Agers knew something about the crown, because this family protected the crown. Paxton wanted to ask more questions but the man went. The last of the Agers family was Williams Agers but Paxton saw the tomb of Williams Agers. They said that Williams Agers was a man that always was in a hill. So Paxton thought: If Williams Agers went always there, it means that the crown is there. Paxton went and he dig and took the crown. I have it! And this is the end of the story. I didn’t believe it but he showed me a bag where the crown was there. Plaxton wanted to turn it back to the place where the crown was. I went with him.
As Williams Agers died protecting the Crown, Plaxton died because he also was protecting the Crown. 


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario