8/3/18

A BIKER'S GHOST by NAOMI BEATRICE

CALL ME ARCHIE
He says: “it wasn’t your fault”.
Yesterday he said: “Don’t call me Dr Dawkin. Call me Archie”.
And now I’m not sitting on this chair. I haven’t got a stick. Now I’m on the motorbike again.

LIZ
She says: “Not your fault, Nick”
Me: we are in the street now. I walk slowly with my stick. My leg is hurting today.

MRS BADGE
Every day I walk with my stick. I walk slowly, and this is difficult. People in Street walk quickly. They haven’t got sticks.

MOTHER
My mother wants to help me: “go to the shops.” “buy me ...... this ....... or this.” We don’t want this or that. We have this in the house.

IN THE STREET

I walk very slowly in the Street. Old people walk slowly because they’re scared. They don’t want to fall. I don’t want to fall. My stick is only my friend.



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario