8/3/18

THE BLACK CAT by INES PELLICER

This book was about 9 chapters each with a different story, but they all had something mysterious and they transmitted to you fear when you were reading them as each chapter is about a different thing, I will summarize the one I liked the most:

Chapter 2, a school story: This story is about two kids who were going to the same school, in that school, the teachers were constantly being chanced. One day, one of the new teachers called Sampson who taught them Latin sometimes, asked for phrases to be invented in Latin, but a day he was reviewing the phrases, someone passed, and he was pale and started to get nervous, nobody knew what was written on that paper. The teacher left the class and they all went to see it ,that the paper said: If you do not come to me I will come to you, was written in red ink and in school it wasn’t possible to write with red ink, for curiosity they counted the papers in class and they were 16 children in class but they had 17 papers, a paper appeared from the nothing. His friend and him were on their bed room and his friend was screaming at him to wake him up. When he woke up he told him to look out of the window at the Sampson’s room, he looked and saw like a very thin and strange black figure which was next to Sampson’s window, the next morning Sampson wasn’t in his room and since that day no one saw him again.

I really loved this book because I think it was amazing how all the stories were connected and how the pictures really showed the story. As I said this story was my favourite, because it was the one that more fear transmitted to me and I loved that.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario