8/3/18

THE LOCKED ROOM AND OTHER HORROR STORIES by PAULA LLACER


``The locked room and other horror stories´´ is a short book that contain much horror stories such as The ash-tree that is a short story about a witch that has been killed by all the inhabitants in the village. There’s also a horror story about a strange alien that kidnapped one teacher from an English school, it’s more about mystery than a horror story, but it’s a good book.

I’ve liked all the stories, but the one that I liked the most I think it’s the one of the tall house, it’s about a tall house were a guy called Thomas is staying, but one day, he hears a noise from one of the rooms and when he opens the room, what he finds is… Another story that I liked is the one in which there was a man who buys a strange book, but what he doesn’t know is that the book has an evil drawing inside. These are the two stories that I liked the most, it’s a short book so I think that’s all I can say, I hope you enjoy them!



No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario